has the training program that you are looking for!!!
New OSHA Regulations state that all employees must be trained before operating any powered industrial equipment.
OSHA states that “Only trained and authorized Lift Truck Operators shall be permitted to operate a powered industrial truck.” You are responsible for providing this training to all your employees. Operator Training must be renewed every 3 years.
- Increases Safety, Motivation, and Productivity
- Less Product Damage
- Reduces Accidents
- Lower Maintenance Expense
- Discounts on Worker’s
|We offer Forklift Operator Training as specified by OSHA. Our Course includes all 5 classes of Industrial Powered Trucks. We can also provide training on Rough Terrain, Aerial Lift, and Telescoping Mast. |
Our Course consists of:
- On-Site or Off-Site training available
- Classroom instruction with exam
- Operator evaluation on your machines (On-Site)
- Operator evaluation on our machines (Off-Site)
- Training Log for employer
- Wallet cards and individual certificates for each operator
We also provide a separate course and materials for “Train the Trainer” – This allows your company to implement your own program.
Contact us Today to Purchase!